6TH ANNUAL SAV-A-PET
SAV A LIFE GOLF TOURNAMENT
Monday, October 14, 2013
Magnolia Creek Golf Club in League City, Texas
Shotgun Start at 1:00pm
This is a great Charity tournament and all proceeds go to our Sav-A-Pet rescues to help cover the cost of care and treatment they desperately need. There is always A LOT of fun at our golf tournaments every year. This is always a great time for catching up with friends, family, and checking out our Sav-A-Pets.
Live raffle, silent auction, contest prizes, and many other prizes given out!
- 4 Person TEXAS Scramble
- Entry includes: 18 Holes of golf (including cart, range balls, green fees)
- Outdoor Hamburger & Hotdog BBQ prior to tee-off
- Bag Valet service upon arrival
- Drink Tickets
- Dinner Buffet SPONSORED/CATERED BY BAYOU CITY SEAFOOD after tournament
- Entry into the putting contest
- Raffle tickets (2 each entry) for prizes during dinner ceremony
- Prizes and Awards during the dinner ceremony
- Contests to be played: Longest Drive Men’s and Women’s, Closest to the Pin on 2 holes, Reverse Drive, Putting contest, Cash Games.
Don’t miss out on the new GOLF BALL LOTTERY! To participate you
may “purchase” golf balls which will be numbered according
to your name.Your ball may win, so don’t miss out!!!
Magnolia Creek Golf Club
1501 West Bay Area Boulevard
League City, Tex 77573
You must be registered and paid to play in the tournament.
Registration is on a first come, first serve basis so get your registration in ASAP!
The registration form must be received by October 9, 2013.
Please fax form to 713-622-8087. You can also e-mail your
registration to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to:
Attn: Stephanie Maldonado
c/o SAV-A-PET Golf Tournament
7005 Mapleridge, Bellaire, Tx 77401.